Cancellation Policy & Terms of booking.
- If you are having a legal wedding, you need to follow the legal requirements per http://www.santoriniweddings.com/legal
- If you have any questions or if you find any issues in the process of getting your wedding documents, please don’t hesitate to ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org as with my experience and your cooperation, we will find a solution.
- Please remember… these requirements are from the Greek government and not by me, therefore they might change so you have to contact me 3 months before the wedding to ask me if there is any change.
- Please keep in mind the below strict rules for a perfect and hassle-free wedding:
- I need the wedding documents 1 month before the wedding in my hands but before you post them to me, you have to email me copies to make sure nothing is missing. Do not post anything before my approval.
- The wedding documents can not be dated older than 3 months from the day of your wedding date.
- If you are a cruise ship traveler, you need to provide us a power of attorney that has to be prepared by the Greek Embassy of your area. This document gives us the right to register the wedding with the registry of Santorini, on your behalf. Please email me to send you the exact sample on which you must use to prepare yours.
- You must follow the instructions listed on my website and my instructions only. Do not listen to any other sources no matter what these sources are, as I am here and they are out of the country and they are not updated daily by our local authorities. Each part of Greece has different legal requirements. The information inside my pages, are only for Santorini.
- All documents that will submit to our authorities via me, will be held for ever by our Peace of Justice so, please request for new copies to send us if you need the old ones you have.
- All Non European countries couples, except USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and China/Hong Kong, need a document from their Embassy in Athens, saying you are free to marry and that document needs to be authenticated by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Athens.
- You have to be in Santorini 1 (one) business day after your wedding to register for your wedding. If that is not possible, you must obtain a document that will give my agency the authority to register your wedding on your behalf and you have to contact me to send you via email a sample of that document.
- You can translate your documents via the Greek Embassy in your area (no other independent source is acceptable) or via my office and I will send them to the proper authority here and the cost is 300 euro for the translation of the following documents: English documents, apostile stamps and the copies of yours and witnesses passports. If you will book the translation of your documents via my agency, please let me know to book an appointment with the proper authority asap as they have a long line.
- Please note that my fees are not included in the packages and depend on the wedding venue you will choose. For example, for Le Ciel, Santorini Gem and Santorini Princess, my fees are 500 euro.
- I kindly remind you that all given costs do not include taxes 24%. The taxes will be added to your final balance.
- If you wish to have my office handle the decoration with items you will bring, please bring the decoration items with you and make sure they will be assembled and ready for use. We will meet at my office where you need to bring them along with a typed list that will have the photo of the item and next to it, instructions of placement.
- Any extra bookings must be final 2 months before the wedding and cannot be canceled.
- The deposit for booking your wedding date and venue is non refundable in all cases.
- The packages and prices offered do not include taxes 24% and those will be added to the final bill. In case of a tax increase, the taxes will be charged according to the rate they will be on your payment day.
- You can move your wedding date once within the same year with no charge with the officiant and the venue. If you wish to change your wedding date to next year, there is a fee starting from 500 euros depending on your bookings.
- For any services not booked via me, the vendor must be able to provide Greek tax invoice (timologio) and to be insured.
- The final payment must be done 10 business days before the wedding unless agreed otherwise via email.
- In case of a change of prices to the packages and venues costs by the venues, we will have to comply with their rates that will apply on your wedding date.
- My office is not responsible for any bookings not arranged via me but I need to have knowledge.
- Credit card & PayPal payments have a 5% fee on top of your payment.
- Time can change with a deviation of an hour due to the fact that the celebrant is a government employee and unexpected issues might arise but 99% of the times, the time remains as agreed.
- All bookings are final and deposits are non refundable.
- All bookings made via my office will be arranged solemnly by me to avoid confusion between the vendors, the clients and me so I can offer exactly what the client desires.
- Working email hours, 9am to 5pm Greek time. Due to the nature of my work, we have to be out most of the day, therefore all calls, video conferences, and meetings in person will be done only upon appointment. All emails will be answered to the received order.
- Vendors can be contacted only via your wedding planner.
- Acceptance and approval via email equals as electronic signature of the mentioned agreed details.
- All the terms of booking and cancelation of our company, have been decided after the vendors policies and our government laws.
Cancellation Policy defines the conditions in order to use my services and is as follows:
1. The deposit for booking your wedding date and venue is non refundable in all cases.
2. The packages and prices offered do not include taxes 24% and those will be added to the final bill. In case of a tax increase, the taxes will be charged according to the rate they will be on your payment day.
3. You can move your wedding date once on a future date.
4. For any services not booked via me, the vendor must be able to provide Greek tax invoice (timologio) and to be insured.
5. Final payment must be done the latest 10 business days before the wedding unless you are canceling your wedding and in this case, you have to comply with #11.
6. My fees are not included in the packages and those vary depending on the wedding venue you will choose.
7. In case of a change of prices to the packages and venues costs by the venues, we will have to comply with their rates that apply on your wedding date.
8. My office is not responsible for any bookings not arranged via me.
9. Credit card & PayPal payments have a 5% fee on top of your payment.
10. If you wish to downgrade your package, it can be done the latest 9 months before the wedding date.
11. If you cancel 6 months before your wedding, full payment for your booked wedding services needs to be provided upon cancellation.
12. Failure to comply with any of the above gives my office the right to quit my services and the planning of your wedding and to take any legal actions required to protect my business’s interest as agreed upon booking.