Cancellation Policy, Cookies Policy & Terms of booking.
- If you are having a legal wedding, you need to follow the legal requirements per http://www.santoriniweddings.com/legal
- If you have any questions or if you find any issues in the process of getting your wedding documents, please don’t hesitate to ask me at firstname.lastname@example.org as with my experience and your cooperation, we will find a solution.
- Please remember… these requirements are from the Greek government and not by me, therefore they might change so you have to contact me 3 months before the wedding to ask me if there is any change.
- Please keep in mind the below strict rules for a perfect and hassle-free wedding:
- I need the wedding documents 1 month before the wedding in my hands but before you post them to me, you have to email me copies to make sure nothing is missing. Do not post anything before my approval.
- The wedding documents can not be dated older than 3 months from the day of your wedding date.
- If you are a cruise ship traveler, you need to provide us a power of attorney that has to be prepared by the Greek Embassy of your area. This document gives us the right to register the wedding with the registry of Santorini, on your behalf. Please email me to send you the exact sample on which you must use to prepare yours.
- You must follow the instructions listed on my website and my instructions only. Do not listen to any other sources no matter what these sources are, as I am here and they are out of the country and they are not updated daily by our local authorities. Each part of Greece has different legal requirements. The information inside my pages, are only for Santorini.
- All documents that will submit to our authorities via me, will be held for ever by our Peace of Justice so, please request for new copies to send us if you need the old ones you have.
- All Non European countries couples, except USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and China/Hong Kong, need a document from their Embassy in Athens, saying you are free to marry and that document needs to be authenticated by the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Athens.
- You have to be in Santorini 1 (one) business day after your wedding to register for your wedding. If that is not possible, you must obtain a document that will give my agency the authority to register your wedding on your behalf and you have to contact me to send you via email a sample of that document.
- You can translate your documents via the Greek Embassy in your area (no other independent source is acceptable) or via my office and I will send them to the proper authority here and the cost is 300 euro for the translation of the following documents: English documents, apostile stamps and the copies of yours and witnesses passports. If you will book the translation of your documents via my agency, please let me know to book an appointment with the proper authority asap as they have a long line.
- Please note that my fees are not included in the packages and depend on the wedding venue you will choose. For example, for Le Ciel, Santorini Gem and Santorini Princess, my fees are 500 euro.
- I kindly remind you that all given costs do not include taxes 24%. The taxes will be added to your final balance.
- If you wish to have my office handle the decoration with items you will bring, please bring the decoration items with you and make sure they will be assembled and ready for use. We will meet at my office where you need to bring them along with a typed list that will have the photo of the item and next to it, instructions of placement.
- Any extra bookings must be final 2 months before the wedding and cannot be canceled.
- The deposit for booking your wedding date and venue is non refundable in all cases and only the couple can change the status of the wedding.
- The packages and prices offered do not include taxes 24% and those will be added to the final bill. In case of a tax increase, the taxes will be charged according to the rate they will be on your payment day.
- You can move your wedding date once within the same year with no charge with the officiant and the venue. If you wish to change your wedding date to next year, there is a fee starting from 500 euros depending on your bookings.
- For any services not booked via me, the vendor must be able to provide Greek tax invoice (timologio) and to be insured.
- The final payment must be done 10 business days before the wedding unless agreed otherwise via email.
- In case of a change of prices to the packages and venues costs by the venues, we will have to comply with their rates that will apply on your wedding date.
- My office is not responsible for any bookings not arranged via me but I need to have knowledge.
- Credit card & PayPal payments have a 5% fee on top of your payment.
- Time can change with a deviation of an hour due to the fact that the celebrant is a government employee and unexpected issues might arise but 99% of the times, the time remains as agreed.
- All bookings are final and deposits are non-refundable. In case of my death or natural disaster, or pandemic or war, the wedding will be held to the next possible date within 24 months.
- All bookings made via my office will be arranged solemnly by me to avoid confusion between the vendors, the clients and me so I can offer exactly what the client desires.
- Working email hours, 9am to 5pm Greek time. Due to the nature of my work, we have to be out most of the day, therefore all calls, video conferences, and meetings in person will be done only upon appointment. All emails will be answered to the received order.
- Vendors can be contacted only via your wedding planner.
- Acceptance and approval via email equal to an electronic signature of the mentioned agreed-on details.
- All the terms of booking and cancelation of our company, have been decided after the vendors policies and our government laws. By signing the invoice contract, you accept to comply with all the terms mentioned in this page.
- CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING / DISCLAIMER
The information in our emails is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). And any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of them or their contents is prohibited.
Internet communications are not secure and therefore Mrs. Anna Vafeiadou does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message and for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed.
Cancellation Policy defines the conditions in order to use my services and is as follows:
1. The deposit for booking your wedding date and venue is non-refundable in all cases. In case you will have fewer guests than originally agreed, you still need to pay the full cost. If you have a group wedding booked and you wish to change to a small wedding of 2 to 14 people, the original booking will be cancelled, the deposits will be non-refundable and you will have to book all over again.
2. The packages and prices offered do not include taxes 24% and those will be added to the final bill. In case of a tax increase, the taxes will be charged according to the rate they will be on your payment day.
3. You can move your wedding date once to a future date.
4. For any services not booked via me, the vendor must be able to provide Greek tax invoice (timologio) and to be insured.
5. Final payment must be done the latest 10 business days before the wedding unless you are canceling your wedding and in this case, you have to comply with #11.
6. My fees are not included in the packages and those vary depending on the wedding venue you will choose.
7. In case of a change of prices to the packages and venues costs by the venues, we will have to comply with their rates that apply on your wedding date.
8. My office is not responsible for any bookings not arranged via me.
9. Credit card & PayPal payments have a 5% fee on top of your payment.
10. If you wish to downgrade your package, it can be done the latest 9 months before the wedding date.
11. If you cancel 6 months before your wedding, full payment for your booked wedding services needs to be provided upon cancellation.
12. Failure to comply with any of the above gives my office the right to quit my services and the planning of your wedding and to take any legal actions required to protect my business’s interest as agreed upon booking.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are placed onto your computer by websites that you visit. These are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as provide marketing information to site owners.
There are some cookies that are essential in order to ensure that this website works. These are classed as ‘strictly necessary’ cookies.
If you’ve already chosen to block third-party cookies via the settings in your browser, please be aware that your cookie preferences will not carry over if you change sites, and you will need to ensure that you set your preferences on every site you visit.
- To remember information that you have inputted into this website, so you do not have to give it to us every time you visit the site.
- To find out if the emails we send out have been read, and if our customers are finding them useful.
- To help us understand how users are using our services, so that we can identify and make improvements.
- To help us personalize the website so that we can remember your preferences and settings.
- To deliver adverts that we think you will find interesting.
Cookies we use on this Website.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to use the features on this website. Without them, we would not be able to provide you with the services you request. An example of how these cookies are used would be: remembering your previous actions after you navigate back to a page, such as the steps on a contact form.
Functionality cookies record information regarding the choices that you have made on the site and allow us to tailor our website to you. For example, if you set your location, we use functionality cookies to store the location that you set and show it to you next time you visit.
Performance cookies are used for internal purposes to help us provide you with the best user experience we can. Information supplied to us by these cookies helps us to understand how visitors use our website and enable us to improve how we display site content to you.
‘Performance’ cookies can be turned off, however, doing so may negatively affect our ability to understand what people like or don’t like about our website so that we can make it better.
The information we receive is anonymized and we are unable to reach out to you personally.
Some pages on our website may use third-party services or software, such as videos and maps. These third-party services may set cookies on your device.
How to opt-out of cookies
Accept or block cookies in your browser settings.
You can block any cookies from any website by changing the setting in your browser that allows you to refuse some or all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies). If you do choose to block all cookies, you may not be able to access some or all of our websites, and you may find that your ability to enjoy the site is negatively affected.
Opt-out of third party cookies
Where a cookie is provided by a third party, you may be able to use the third party’s own tools to block their cookies.
Opt-out of advertising cookies
You can choose to opt-out of almost all advertising cookies by updating your preferences.
Do note, however, that opting out of these cookies will not prevent you from seeing adverts online, it will simply mean that they won’t be tailored to you.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies, we get insights into the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
On our website, we have included buttons for Facebook and Instagram to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook and Instagram. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook and Instagram themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for processing.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Contact details